Brooks and Kyocera Mita Providing Total Document Solutions
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Kyocera Mita's advanced network systems eliminate waste. All of the copiers and printers incorporate long-life components, re-cycled materials, and reliable output onto re-cycled paper. Toner is the only consumable replaced by the user. This environmental-friendly technology helps optimize business efficiency by offering dramatic reductions in the total cost of ownership.
Kyocera Mita imaging systems, software solutions, and technology partners provide a low cost, highly productive and economical printing and document management solution for your most critical printing needs:
- Your enterprise requires high-volume printing, but not often enough to cost-justify high speed, high volume printers and copiers.
- Printing costs must be minimized.
- Documents must be distributed to multiple locations in the same facility, in remote offices, or even internationally with identical finishing.
- Printing resources must be utilized more efficiently.
Low Cost Per Print
Kyocera Mita's unique, long-life engine design results in more up time and significantly lowers cost per print versus the leading printer brands. Adding INTELLIscribe to the mix brings more features and capabilities to your remote, network, or TCP/IP printing.
- Combining Kyocera Mita hardware with INTELLIscribe creates a single, dispersed, flexible system that is extremely cost effective.
- Low printing and maintenance costs from Kyocera Mita hardware.
- Affordable INTELLIscribe software and support from Brooks.
High Performance & Efficiency
Among its many capabilities, INTELLIscribe allows a business to:
- Use all Kyocera Mita Imaging Systems as one to meet immediate high-volume printing needs.
- Combine the output speeds of multiple printers and copiers by printing consecutively on two or more devices.
- Produce uniform finishing at multiple destinations - when and where you need it.
- Complete large time-critical jobs more reliably by automatically rerouting print jobs to another destination if the first printer is busy or unavailable.
Controlling Where your Print Jobs are Sent
INTELLIscribe is a PC-based TCP/IP print client (LPR) for Windows. INTELLIscribe enables users to efficiently send print jobs to network or host system printers. INTELLIscribe is easy to set up and users can view detailed print job information about documents printing on the network and can cancel, delete, or reprint at any time!
- Jobs can be archived for reprinting on demand without having to re-open the application.
- Print wherever documents are needed, even across the Internet.
- Remote printing, broadcast printing, and automated failover printing offer the user tremendous versatility.
Related Terms: top printing banner page Kyocera, Stop printing banner sheet Kyocera, Aix header page Kyocera print, Aix print form feed prior to job Kyocera, Kyocera AS400 printing, PCL not printing Kyocera, Kyocera print monitor, Kyocera postscript printer driver FS 3800