How to set up RPM with Lapres
How do I set up RPM Remote Print Manager® (RPM) with Lapres?
Please contact us if you are using Lapres with RPM. We have not encountered this software in a very long time.
- In Queue Settings, create a new Filter action.
- Next to Command, click Browse and locate laprun.exe.
/P /O /R /D=%s /P=<lapres_destination> J=<lapres_environment> /X
The following process is performed:
- RPM receives print job.
- RPM runs the command above.
- Lapres outputs to the local or network printer.
- Lapres shuts down with the /X option after file has been printed.