How do I configure an RPM printer?
How do I set an RPM Remote Print Manager® queue to print to a specific Windows Printer?
For RPM 5.0:
- Open the Queue Setup panel
- Select the queue in the queue list
- Select the action with the printer you want to change (Text print and Raw print actions work the same way in this regard)
- Click the "Modify" button to the right of the actions list
- Select a new printer. For Text print actions you can select printer settings in this dialog.
- Click "Save" when done.
For RPM 4.5 and prior:
- From the "Queues" menu, choose "Edit Queues".
- From the "Queue" drop-down list, choose the queue you want to select a printer for.
- Now, if the queue type is Text print, press the "Printer Setup" button.
- In the "Printer Setup" dialog, choose the printer you want this queue to print to from the "Printers" drop-down list.
Note: From this same dialog, you may also identify the page orientation and paper size by pressing the "Properties" button.