Over the years, we have compiled dozens of tips and techniques on our website for helping you with printing challenges, getting the most from your software, and solving a variety of problems.
If you want to accomplish something and don't see the answer here, please use the Contact form and send a message to Support. We'll consider your request, and if it appears of general interest, we'll post the answer on this page along with the other tips.
The art of printing
This section covers some of the many nuances of printing.
- How do I use broadcast printing?
- How to split a print stream between two printers
- Printing Hard and Soft Copy in a Single Pass
- How to print copies of your job from multiple trays
- Dynamic Job Routing: Using Data from the Print Job
- How to Print to Multiple Printers
- How to print PDF files from RPM
Some of the things you can do besides print
- How to save a print job to a file without printing it
- How to print PDF files from a command line to a Windows printer
- How to print to a shared printer or archive to a shared folder
- How to set up a queue to reprint
- How to convert print jobs to PDF, TIFF, and PCL
- How to print to a file, print to PDF, print to email
- How to translate EBCDIC to ASCII
- How to use Powershell from an RPM filter
- Using Ghostscript with RPM
Before we get started printing
- How to Control Font and Page Format
- How to determine the IP Address
- How do I print labels from the AS/400
- How We Solved the Page Range Problem
- How to determine the format of my print job
- How do I configure my firewall?
- How to increase features during the trial
- How do I disable banner pages?
- How to modify the line spacing?
- How to copy queue configuration
- Can I increase the printer limit?
- AS/400 page range not working to RPM
- Granting "Logon as a batch job"
- Save a print job to PDF or any other format
- Determining LPI and CPI for Text Queue