Mainframe to PDF - Convert Host Print Files to PDF Format
Host to PDF features
- Automatically email PDF files to one or many email recipients for instant viewing.
- Export PDF files to a network storage device for archiving purposes.
- Convert to PDF without green-bar formatting.
- Format spool files before converting them to PDF.
Host and Mainframe print files easily converted to PDF. RPM takes host (AS/400, OS390, UNIX, Linux, Windows, or any host) print files and automatically converts them to PDF on the fly. Once converted to PDF, RPM can email the PDF, print to file for archiving, or print to a PDF compatible printer.
RPM will conver print files (*SCS, *USERASCII, and *LINE) into common archival formats such as PDF and HTML, or printer-ready PCL 5e.
Save Money by Converting Print Files to PDF
- RPM saves money in paper and printer costs.
- Automatically create a print files archive for all your print files.
- Email PDF files to all users for easy viewing.
- RPM eliminates the need for local print terminals and uses local or existing printers.
- Have a complete print history from your host system for later viewing or archiving.