RPM • ExcelliPrint • INTELLIscribe • Licensing • AS/400 • Devices • Filter • Logging
The purpose of this page is to provide a common set of questions and answers for licensing RPM Remote Print Manager® (“RPM”).
Please note this is not a legal document. We have a shrinkwrap license which someone agreed to when they installed RPM. That is a legal document. This is a discussion page for addressing questions we see frequently.
- What is required to install RPM and have the license work correctly?
- What restrictions do I have in the 21-day trial?
- What if I need longer than 21 days?
- I desperately need this software to function like it did when it was licensed, temporarily
- How to license the software
- This important next step will save you from future headaches
- "There are no more licenses available"
- What does “Supported” mean on the license status?
- We renewed support but the license manager shows the license is in trial mode
- We want to move the production license to a new server over the weekend, what do we need to do?
- We have multiple licenses under a certain invoice number and auth code. When I try to activate RPM using the username we’ve been using, I get the following message
- If we update the license does it wipe out the previous RPM settings?
- Do we need a new license or do we do something with the old license?
- Questions about module status
- How to deactivate a license
- I migrated my RPM license to a new machine and now my other license is missing.
- What is the download link for the software?
Nearly every page on our site has this button:
Click that and you will see all the download choices.