Now you can easily apply a graphical overlay (or Watermark) to an IPDS file and print it to your locally attached printer (or write to disk). ExcelliPrint® allows you to eliminate your pre-generated forms and use a non-IPDS printer for all your graphical overlay, watermark, or form generation.
- iSeries™ or zSeries® generates a file (AFPDS, IPDS, SCS) and the PSF 400 converts the file to IPDS
- The file is sent via TCP/IP to a Windows PC with ExcelliPrint installed
- ExcelliPrint merges the IPDS file with the Watermark or graphical overlay
- ExcelliPrint creates a PDF file
- You can send this PDF file to your locally attached printer, network printer, or write to disk
Lower Your IPDS Printing Costs
Whether you want to lower your print center costs by using an existing Windows® printer (local or networked), or you need to archive or electronically distribute IPDS print jobs, ExcelliPrint IPDS emulation helps you do more with your AFP data. Brooks also develops RPM Remote Print Manager AS/400 Print Server for power printing to Windows from an AS/400. RPM has been used in the AS/400 community for nearly 25 years.