Home • Online orders • Purchase orders • Tax-exempt • Payment terms • International • SUM • Refunds
Please note our refund policy:
- To apply for a refund, we must receive your request in writing within thirty (30) days of the purchase.
- Refund requests after thirty (30) days will not be considered.
- If the software has been activated, you are not eligible for a refund.
- SUM is not eligible for a refund.
- Any and all shipping and handling are not eligible for a refund.
Often a refund issue can be resolved with a credit toward another purchase. We work diligently to accommodate this.
You should be able to avoid a refund request by:
- using the free 21 day trial of the software
- renewing the trial for an additional 21 days
- working with our technical sales and support staff
- determining without cost to you (except your time) whether our solutions will work for you or not