Purchase RPM Select $324.00 USD
Upgrade your print management:
What we offer
RPM Remote Print Manager® ("RPM") Select is a print server and print manager for Windows platforms. It supports named print queues, each with its configuration. RPM users pass hundreds of thousands of jobs through RPM regularly.
What does RPM Select do?
- RPM Select receives print jobs using standard networking protocols. RPM's implementation of LPR/LPD is second to none. RPM supports the raw print protocol on port 9100 and JetDirect printer emulation.
- RPM Select features numerous outputs including text layout on a Windows printer, pass-through printing, archive to disk, run a program, send the print job final result in an email, and more
- RPM Select offers dozens of data transforms, converting one form to another or correcting input anomalies.
- RPM Select has a variety of ways to make text input "fit" your output page whether it is printed or converted to PDF
- What versions of Windows are supported? RPM supports all versions currently supported by Microsoft, including 2019. RPM also works on cloud platforms such as Amazon and Azure, as well as virtual machines.
Devices: RPM Select supports up to 10 output devices. You can configure as many as you like, but you can only use up to 10 at a time.