License FAQ • Requirements • Trial restrictions • Extend trial • LiveTrial • How to license • Store the license • No more licenses • Supported • Renewed • New server • Username • Reset • New license • Module status • Deactivate • Migrate
What restrictions do I have in the 21-day trial?
If you are running RPM in the 21-day trial period, you will primarily notice the following:
- RPM Select supports only five devices in the trial, compared to 10
- RPM Elite supports ten devices in the trial, compared to 99
- PCL to PDF conversion includes a watermark
- Generating PDF from any kind of input other than PCL includes a watermark
- Text printing may include a watermark or a message on the page
You can remedy this by activating the license.
You may also be eligible for a LiveTrial, which gives you activated features for up to 7 days during a trial.
Notably, RPM does NOT refuse to run or receive and process print jobs due to being in the trial. If that is what you see, there is another problem besides being in the trial. Please contact our office for support.