Home • Features • Towers & Color • PDF • Secure interface • iSeries • Comparison • Glossary • Requirements • Setup • Log • Printer • Device • FAQ
Our recommended minimum system requirements for ExcelliPrint®
Computer system requirements:
- Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003 (up to R2)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6; Maximum support version Java 1.6 Update 29
- 256 MB RAM (more may be required based on usage)
Web browser requirements:
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, or compatible
- V3R1 or greater
- PSF/400 required for IPDS printing; any one of the following licensed features is required:
- 5112, 5113, or 5114
If you want to administer the iSeries remotely:
Read more in the iSeries (AS/400) Management section.
- You must enable the QUSER user profile, start the "host servers" and have TCP/IP running.
- The following software resources must also be installed:
- 57xxJC1 *Base 5050 IBM Toolbox for Java
- 57xxJC1 *Base 2924 IBM Toolbox for Java.
- PSF/MVS Version 2 Release 2.0 with APAR OW15599, OW15018 and OW16442.
- PSF/MVS Version 3.1 or later.
- MVS Scheduler APAR OW12236 to support two new PRINTDEV keywords: IPADDR and PORTNO.
- TCP/IP Version 3 Release 1, or higher installed and configured on MVS.
- MVS Maintenance Level Required in TCP/IP Profile
- IBM PTF UQ03848
- IBM PTF UQ11550