RPM Remote Print Manager 6 Minimum Requirements
What does your computer need in order to run RPM Remote Print Manager® Elite or Select version 6? If it runs Microsoft® Windows® XP with SP2 or later, it will also run RPM. Other requirements may be needed depending on the usage of RPM.
- An Intel®-compatible 32-bit or 64-bit computer; Pentium minimum.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Server 2003 service pack 2 or later
- 256 MB memory minimum. 1 GB or more is recommended.
- 100 MB free disk space for installed binaries and other files.
- Adequate disk space for incoming data - 1 GB minimum recommended.
Note: Additional requirements may be necessary depending on the quantity and size of print jobs received and the complexity of your queue configuration.