Network Print Management Solutions
Improve Host Printing
We are dedicated to being the leader within the internet-based printing solution community by developing and publishing exceptional printing software since 1995. We provide printing solutions in more than half the countries around the world.
Our primary goal is to create high-quality, cost-effective, easy-to-use, TCP/IP network and mainframe - host printing products (LPD Print Server, IPDS Print Server, LPR Print Client) for our customers and to provide the best service and support possible.
Each of our three software solutions will enhance your TCP/IP and network print workflow. Our solutions are software with no additional expensive hardware to purchase. This saves you time, money, and man hours fixing and maintaining hardware. Our software is updated regularly based no customer feedback for upgrades and enhancements.
ExcelliPrint® IPDS Print IPDS to Windows printers and assure printouts will be the same regardless of printer. Save IPDS documents to electronic archives in common formats like PDF, TIFF, and PCL.
- Print IPDS to Windows printers
- Assure printouts will be the same regardless of printer
- Reduce the processor demand on the host system
- Convert print jobs to other formats
- Supports multiple output destinations
- AFP/IPDS color printing
RPM Remote Print Manager® Receive spool files from mainframe, midrange, UNIX, Linux, and Windows (or ANY host system), apply special formatting or custom operations, and print or write to disk.
- Print to file, Print to PDF, Print to HTML
- Customize the processing of data
- Format files (lines per inch, landscape/portrait)
- SCS and EBCDIC to ASCII conversion
- Perform data transformations
- Print to file document archiving
INTELLIscribe® LPR Send spool files to ANY IP addressable device (printers, print servers, archival system) anywhere in the world using TCP/IP technology including Broadcast Printing capabilities.
- Broadcast printing (to multiple printers)
- Shared Printing
- Print destination balancing
- Fail-over printing
- Drag-and-drop printing
- Round-robin printing